Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Moblogging with Opera

Quietly launched in September to Opera browser users, the My Opera Community site is attracting an average of 1,000 new members per day, the browser developer has said.

MMS is apparently the only option to post to your moblog.

I have used Opera for surfing on my SE P900 for some time now. But this I didn't know.

Growing with a thousand users a day, most users from Asia and Europe, this will be interesting to follow.

Full article
See for yourself at Opera
Via digg

Category:
Category:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article didn't say it was the only way, though you are right that it was the only method it mentioned. Like you (?) I have blogged from my slightly older P800 phone using the Opera browser and that works fine.

But the topic of the article is the My Opera community, and it is more newsworthy that you can blog using MMS than with a web browser even though browser blogging is more convenient if you have a browser on your phone.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Muzagga said...

I use the Opera browser on my P900 for surfing only.

I use MMS for blogging.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home