Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Moblogging in 2006

"Something that will start to be hyped will be moblogging, pushed partly by Nokia, and this will provide interesting opportunities for the press as they will always have fresh pictures from any crime scene."

Hm.. I sort of agree to this. Not the Nokia part, but the rest. If Nokia is exchanged to "Mobile manufacturers" I agree more (SonyEricson can't remain sleeping in class for the whole of 2006). Well, he said "pushed PARTLY by Nokia", so ok. Maybe I agree completely.

But also, I think a lot of moblog publishers, like us at mobilblogg.net, will do our part in hyping moblogging.

My prediction is also, that the carriers will remain invisible. (although- they make most of the money from moblogging)

Read full article at Oliver Thylmann's blog

Category:
Category:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home