Friday, October 07, 2005

Moblogging - no thanks

Well.. moblogging is maybe not for everybody.

Lisbeth writes about her experience wih moblogging:

I have discovered one, no actually three major differences between moblogging and regular blogging, which have a tendency to make me NOT want to moblog :(.


Here is some of Lisbeth´s thoughts about the differences with blogging from the phone:
1- expensive (at least, MORE expensive than regular blogging)
2- No way in editing blog entrys (well... that depends on which moblogsoftware are being used)
3- The final difference is that of when and what I blog.

read more at Lisbet´s blog


I find the third argument, the "when and why", most interesting. I moblog for three reasons:
1- the regular blogpost- something I want to say and have been thinking about for some time. The picture is more an illustration and (sometimes hard to find). Example book review
2- The spontanious snapshot, the "shit, I gotta blog this" Example, brother diving like a whale
3- As a reaction to someone elses blogpost. More a community action generated by activity at the first page. Example, mobloggers started blogging their shoes.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home