Thursday, March 02, 2006

What are people moblogging?

We now have had mobilblogg.net up and running for 2 years, and I often get the question "what are the favourite motives for moblogging, what are people taking pictures of?

The short answer is food, wheather, and (their) kids.

Of course there are many other preferred motives, like cars, pets, famous buildings, scenery, parties and so on, but kids, food and weather, - that must be in human nature to show and share.

Nothing starts a flood of pics like a sudden snowfall, or a thunderstorm. Every parent has at least a dozen pics of their little ones snapped away to their moblog. Every damn day at noon someone moblogs their lunch!

Why?

I surely can understand the kids, I blog my little ones quite often, using the album function to gather the pics, (a perfect link to send my mother in law :-)

But the food? Why food but not coffee? I must admit, every time I sit down to eat I feel an urge to blog my food. I seldom feel the same about coffe...

And what else do Homo Sapiens need? If the weather is nice, you have food, and your kids are safe and sound, then no worries?

Cavemen would moblog about the same things.

And here is a guy who not only blogs his lunch, he blogs EVERY meal.. , keep on blogging cypher.. at least I'm interested in what you will have for lunch tomorrow.

Category:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home