Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moblogging revolutionizes PR Industry?

Found an old article where Steve Rubel at Micro Persuasion writes very interestingly:
Moblogging – short for "mobile blogging" – will have a bigger impact on the public relations industry than any other technological change in the past five years.

Well said, but this post is over a year old now. Anyone that knows of moblogging being used in a PR campaign, please send me a link. There surely must be! ( I have one or two examples myself, but indeed small ones)

From another article by Steve Rubel
"Voyeurs who spot celebrities in less than flattering situations will thrill in the chance to break the news online before the pros do."

Mmm.. anyone has an example? Mail me, I'd be more than thankful.

What will happen is that the pros will get mobloggs, and will ask the Voyeurs to post to them.

This has already happened, by the way.

My e mail adress muzagga@muzagga.nu

Categories:
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home