Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sony Ericsson Experience - Moblog

I have been mentioning Nokias Lifeblog in some posts now, so I thought I'd better write a line about Sony Ericssons moblog.

You didn't knew it existed? You'r not alone. Not much happening there, and how on earth are you supposed to find your way to it? My guess is that it is a testarea, not really meant to be open and free for all to post at.

Yesterday they had 4 posts. And you are restricted to use e-mail only... well.. at least it works from both phone and computer, so you'r not obliged to use a SE phone (which I, by the way, do)

IS this a moblog or is it a mailblog? or a mail message board? (where are the "blog" features of this moblog?). Where do i register my account? How do I find my pictures again? Can I tag and/or use albums?

Is this it?

Listen , Mr Sony Ericsson, do You take this seriously or not? Or have I by mistake found something that wasn't supposed to be a public moblog? Or is it something from 2003 you never bothered to unpublish?

Another explanation could be that more will follow...

Categories:
Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sony Ericsson xperia said...

The blog sure did triggered my curiosity gonna find out the answers to your question

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home